What's new

What'd YOU Get For Christmas?!

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
My girlfriend got me a Garmin nuvi 260. Probably the best present I've gotten in a long time. Assorted other things, sweaters, gift cards and such from the family.

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I got some money from the grandma, a crock pot, a pot/pan set (nice!), some nice clothes, gift cards to Chili's, Texas Road House, and the grocery store, a sweet messenger bag for Paris, a pet barrier for my Subaru so my dog can be in the back, a stand for my motorcycle which I have to return cause unfortunately it won't fit, and a Wii!!!!
Really excited about the Wii! My mom didn't even have to stand in line or anything, cause my girlfriend's dad manages retail stores. So he just slipped one aside!!!!
I had a freaking awesome christmas!!!
Thinking about trading the motorcycle stand in for an electric wine cooler or some power tools (the stand is from Sears). I can always use more power tools!

TYLER

BradMc

<b>Charity Liaison</b><br>BoM September 07
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
It was a outstanding Christmas at the BradMc House.
DVD= Bourne Identity, Bourne Ultimatum, Bourne Supremacy, & Wild Hogs
CD=Eagles "Long Road Out Of Eden" (New music from an Old Band)
NASCAR Sprint Cup Series "Ball Cap, T Shirt, Parking Sign (for the garage)
Car Freshener
The lil lady and I did get each other the 46" Big Screen TV, TV Stand, New Couch, Sound system.

But the Best gift I had this year was to have my two Daughter here in Northern MN for Xmas. The oldest Girl has lived in the Big City of San Fran and never left CA. The youngest has been here ever summer, but never at Xmas....So having them both here was great. I have to be the luckest Dad out here ............Yes it was a Great Christmas here at the BradMc House.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you ALL!!!!

PetersCreek

Brother Borealis
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Besides another year of happy marriage and a great holiday, my wife gave me some most excellent gifts...

• Cabelas Outfitter Pro Snowshoes, with poles and tote
  • Orvis Fireside Shawl Cardigan
  • Nordstrom button-down shirt in Nightwatch plaid
  • Carhartt Arctic Lined Duck Vest
  • Whiskey: The Definitive World Guide by Michael Jackson
  • A gift certificate from my regular B&M
  • Food & Wine's Wine Guide 2008
  • A pair of Nordstrom cashmere socks

:applause:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I made out pretty good this year.

Got a smoker for meats! Yum!
A Bulova watch
shoes, dress shirts
Cologne
Plenty of Giants gear!

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
i got alot of wine this year :scratchhe , i dont like or drink wine lol.
Send it my way Nick. My new hobby is wine magic ... I enjoy making it disappear.

I received some new thermals, a solar powered cellphone charger, Planet Earth HD-DVD set, restaurant gift cards, wine and some great family celebrations.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
i got alot of wine this year :scratchhe , i dont like or drink wine lol.
I love it. For a guy who doesn't drink much, you get hooch as a gift way too frequently. Maybe you should look into part time bootlegging.

Once again, this Christmas was a marathon event, and I was too exhausted and full of the Christmas spirits to keep an inventory of gifts. I am going to walk into the office where I stashed everything before stumbling to bed and it will be just like opening them for the first time...

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Aside from a $500 check from Mom and a $1000 check from the grandparents, I just got some basic stuff, nothing fancy. But best of all was spending 4 days in mexico with my wife and kids and her father. We drank roughly 3.5 liters of El Jimador tequilla and a 12 pack of XX Mexican Lager. Lots of cigars were smoked, and I saw lots of "Genuine Cubans Cigars". LOL

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I got lotsa stuff:

• A bottle of 2007 George T. Stagg
  • "Blade Runner Final Cut" 5-dvd collector's case set
  • 5 CDs
  • 1 LP
  • A circular saw
  • Some clothing items
  • Various food/candy items
  • A few small household items
  • $100 (which will, of course, go towards cigars)

I made out like a bandit! Musta been good this year! :innocent:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just finished exchanging gift with family, Got myself a humidor. I contacted RonC to have it hooked up. Wifey bought me nice GPS Navigon 7100, clothing and cologne.