What's new

What's cookin' for T-giving this year?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We're going traditional: Turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce, corn, pumpkin pie + 3 NFL games (woo hooo!).

What do you all have planned for the feast?

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Well, my nephew requested that I make hot wings (he loves my wings) so I'm making those to take to their house. We'll also take a stuffed pumpkin and some pies. We never quite know what we'll eat when we go there. Always turkey, but that's about it that's the same every year. Makes it fun!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
The whole family is meeting in vacaville, CA between SF and Sacramento. Wife baked 5 pecan, 5 pumpkin and 4 apple pies. One may not make it to the road,

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
I am responsible for grilling two 22 pound turkeys this year.

Gonna set up a 13" TV outside with the Webers and smoke cigars and drink for five hours. :grin:

I hope I am sober enough to eat when they are done...that mulling spice with hot apple cider and whiskey goes down a little too smoothly sometimes. :rofl:

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Going home to be with the girlfriend and the family. Two dinners, one brunch, one hell of a football game and alcohol.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
The whole family is meeting in vacaville, CA between SF and Sacramento. Wife baked 5 pecan, 5 pumpkin and 4 apple pies. One may not make it to the road,
Im going wiht CWS family and snake a few pies!:hysterica

Actually, I'll be working, so if anyone is near Lynwood/Compton/Firestone, come on by! NOT!

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Will be grilling a 23 lb bird on the Weber and smoking my birthday cigars.

Mashed potatoes, gibblet gravy, green bean casserole, oyster stuffing, scalloped oysters, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and lots of pie.:drool:
:bottle: :smokingco

Almost forgot... A big-assed Virginia Ham!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow...sounds like some massive amounts of consumption going to happen this T-giving. Two 22-lb birds for Todd and 14 pies for Chuck. Hope you have lots of family and friends coming over...or really like leftovers:grin: