What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
View attachment 170926
Cao cherry bomb I’m not huge into aromatics. Just kinda been smoking this here or there to get rid of it. It’s not terrible.
Any good aromatics you guys smoke?
I like The GH&Co Lakelands, Grasmer, 1792, Constantine and brown flake, Blood red moon is about the only cherry I can tolerate. Russ’s Log Cabin and Old Glory once in a while. Most of the aro’s I smoke would probably be considered crossover blends that are lightly topped, I can’t do the super sweet or fruity ones.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I like The GH&Co Lakelands, Grasmer, 1792, Constantine and brown flake, Blood red moon is about the only cherry I can tolerate. Russ’s Log Cabin and Old Glory once in a while. Most of the aro’s I smoke would probably be considered crossover blends that are lightly topped, I can’t do the super sweet or fruity ones.
I’ve heard of the 1792 quite a bit I realize I’m asking a lot of questions but I’m very new with the pipes. Guess I’m a cigar time but it’s nice when you don’t have an hour or so to spend and you just wanna puff or 6 Seems you can come back to a half burnt bowl pretty easy

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I’ve heard of the 1792 quite a bit I realize I’m asking a lot of questions but I’m very new with the pipes. Guess I’m a cigar time but it’s nice when you don’t have an hour or so to spend and you just wanna puff or 6 Seems you can come back to a half burnt bowl pretty easy
Yeah, 1792 is definitely on the full side of the scale and can be an acquired taste for some. Probably close to 50% of what I smoke could be considered ‘full bodied’
No worries about the questions, I enjoy sharing what little I know.
Aromatics are not really a good place to start for beginners IMO, I feel that it’s better to start with tobaccos that are more forgiving and less temperamental. Once you have the basics of packing and a good cadence down aro’s will be a lot less frustrating.