What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I'm thinking of getting a morta pipe..are they like Meerschaum and don't ghost?? They seem a bit hard to come by, at least ones that I like.
Would like to hear y'alls opinion??
Even Meercham will ghost it’s just easier to smoke the ghost out! But yes Morta has similar characteristics to Meercham
a buddy of mine just finished this one,C5EC8B08-EE92-48B8-9BD3-15C90A45BDC5.jpeg
For sale:
Morta Pot with Fordite accent and black and blue ebonite saddle stem. – 36g, bowl dia. 13/16”, outer dia. 1.5”, length 5.2”, stem length 1.9”, bowl depth 1.3”, thickness ahead of bit 1/4"

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'm thinking of getting a morta pipe..are they like Meerschaum and don't ghost?? They seem a bit hard to come by, at least ones that I like.

Morta will ghost, meers less so. Honestly, you'd have to be running lakeland tobacco or really heavy lat blends through these to make them ghost. If I were to choose between the two, I'd rather have a meer. They smoke the cleanest out of all the pipes I smoke. The only downside with a meer is being careful about smoking it in the cold.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I like the 2 I have very much. Great for Lat blends IME. They can get hot to the touch at times I assume due to the high mineral content.