What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
View attachment 44652

Home taking care of a strep throat kid. Thought I would try some CAO Black in a tiny Dr. G Savoy. I just don't get the aromatic thing. I don't like it.

Here is what I was going to do today. It would have been my first day back on a bike since my wreck on July 2nd. Oh well, kids take priority.
View attachment 44657
I got hit by a car in 2004. The day the cast came off, I limped(foot gets real tender after being in a cast) to the garage and took my bike for a ride. So I know how you feel.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Just smoked a sample of Dunhill Nightcap from 2007 in my Peterson Irish Harp 80s thanks to @javelin377.

Oh. My. Word.

An hour and twenty minutes of sublime piping bliss. That was amazing. Thank you!

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I like it. I've been on a ribbon kick for smoking on my drive in/drive home. It's SOOO easy to pack, light and burn down compared to all the fuss of what I normally smoke at night- flakes, plugs, crumbles, broken flakes etc. it's mindless. The EM has coffee and light cocoa on the snork and a good kick of lady N. It's also on of my jarred open tins so I've bee smoking the shit outta anything open to put a dent in my 30. I love Dunhill baccy though. Morning is always EMP, love the medallions, NC, etc etc. good stuff easy to smoke

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Kids are in bed, it's a beautiful night, and I just received my purple belt earlier tonight in Goju Shorei Karate.

Celebrating with a glass of rum and a bowl of PS Navy Flake in the Dr. Grabow.