What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Here's a site with several different methods of weaving paracord. I am going to try it.

Instead of starting and ending with a clasp like you see, you should just be able to attach both ends temporarily to a chopstick or small branch. Then, when you finish the braiding, slide the stick out and just run another short length of paracord through the openings, tie it tightly together and have a pipe stand

http://www.instructables.com/id/Paracord-Weaves/

Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Here's a site with several different methods of weaving paracord. I am going to try it.

Instead of starting and ending with a clasp like you see, you should just be able to attach both ends temporarily to a chopstick or small branch. Then, when you finish the braiding, slide the stick out and just run another short length of paracord through the openings, tie it tightly together and have a pipe stand

http://www.instructables.com/id/Paracord-Weaves/
As soon as I got them my wife said the same thing and I thought you know it's just easier to order them and get the two hahahaha

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a friend that weaves all sorts of stuff with 550 cord, up to and including fully functional whips! I think I will have to show him that pic and have him make me a few.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Where did you get that blended? A website?
pipesandcigars.com :D

I'm still new to pipes, but I noticed that a lot of the blends I liked so far were heavy in Virginia, and I was really liking Latakia and Cavendish stuff too...it just made sense to try it out :) Had another bowl of it today, was much cooler after it dried out a little bit and in a more broken in pipe.