What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I've only tried a couple aro's and I don't care for them, just like I don't like flavored cigars. But it Latakia is one of the ghosters then I'm OK with that.
Most guys go through phase with pipe tobacco. I used to be a Latakia whore and wasn't into VA, VA/PER or BUR etc etc. Right now my favorites is VA/BUR and VA/PER blends but I finally have enough pipes that I do have pipes just for English, VA, and other. Any aro (maybe once a month if that) will go in a cob or meer. I will tell you I am glad I don't have a Latakia ghost in my VA pipes. Something to think about in your plan. I remember @Grrrrr609 commenting over a year ago on how quickly his pipe baccy tastes changes and I thought then it was interesting- it certainly proves true.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Peter Stokkebye Luxury Navey Flake folded and stuffed into a Lillyput. This is the first flake tobacco I ever tried and is still one of my favorites. The Virginias are prevalent but smooth and much less bitey than many others I have smoked. You can just taste the slightest bit of pepper from the perique. It's also one of the best burning flakes I have tried, unlike some that seem to be almost fire retardant (I'm looking at you Petersons Irish Flake). LNF is also quite affordable.