What's new

What's in your bowl today

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Semois in an MM Freehand. With how dry and fast burning this tobacco is (pack it tight!) the Freehand is the perfect pipe for it with it's deep bowl. Smoke time is comparable to that of a moister tobacco in a standard size bowl.

I really love how the MM Freehands smoke. Great choice, brother.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
First crack at three nuns in the falcon coolway. Never tried this kinda disc cut before wasn't sure what to do but a light chop seemed in order. Smoked beautifully and really enjoyed it but please correct me if its a rub or something else I'm supposed to do with this cut? Also what's it called?

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
First crack at three nuns in the falcon coolway. Never tried this kinda disc cut before wasn't sure what to do but a light chop seemed in order. Smoked beautifully and really enjoyed it but please correct me if its a rub or something else I'm supposed to do with this cut? Also what's it called?

I think most people either rub it in their palm, or fold and stuff. Of course the main thing is enjoy, which sounds like you did. As far as what it's called, I hope someone else chimes in. I read it is "spun cut" into coins.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I like Three Nuns quite a bit. The coins are small enough that they can simply be stacked depending on the pipe. This is what I tend to do, adding a little shredded tobacco on top.