What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It's been a minute since I've had a chance to put a real morning how do on here, so I'm happy it's Sunday and I can relax :)

I have already chuffed down a Camacho Diplomat Churchill which I was not impressed by a little bitter for my liking and also just not very complex. Through out it I would get occasional stints of sweetness and earthiness but it was usually fleeting. So in my five star rating (five being the best) I would give it three:yawn:. I wouldn't buy it but I wouldn't turn it down If offered to me.

Now I'm smoking on a new house blend from work called Balkan supreme! Very tasty and very similar to medal of valor which is one of my favorites. Smokey, nutty, mild spiciness and all around good!

I got to settle into my new job this week and it is awesome! It is truly my dream job! It's a significant difference in pay but I get to work in something I'm passionate about and with great guys who are all respectful, thoughtful and make you feel like family. Oh! And I get to smoke cigars and pipes all day!!!!! Then after a day of being in aewsomeville! I get to come home to my cute and beautiful basketball bellied wife lol. It doesn't get much better. I truly feel blessed and am grateful for where my life is. It's not bad for a kid who was homeless, living on the streets of New York, San Francisco and hoping freight trains around the rest of the country from the age of 16 up into my 20s. It's crazy to think about where I started out in life to where I am now. Well thanx for reading guys and may your smoke be cool and smooth.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
It's been a minute since I've had a chance to put a real morning how do on here, so I'm happy it's Sunday and I can relax :)

I have already chuffed down a Camacho Diplomat Churchill which I was not impressed by a little bitter for my liking and also just not very complex. Through out it I would get occasional stints of sweetness and earthiness but it was usually fleeting. So in my five star rating (five being the best) I would give it three:yawn:. I wouldn't buy it but I wouldn't turn it down If offered to me.

Now I'm smoking on a new house blend from work called Balkan supreme! Very tasty and very similar to medal of valor which is one of my favorites. Smokey, nutty, mild spiciness and all around good!

I got to settle into my new job this week and it is awesome! It is truly my dream job! It's a significant difference in pay but I get to work in something I'm passionate about and with great guys who are all respectful, thoughtful and make you feel like family. Oh! And I get to smoke cigars and pipes all day!!!!! Then after a day of being in aewsomeville! I get to come home to my cute and beautiful basketball bellied wife lol. It doesn't get much better. I truly feel blessed and am grateful for where my life is. It's not bad for a kid who was homeless, living on the streets of New York, San Francisco and hoping freight trains around the rest of the country from the age of 16 up into my 20s. It's crazy to think about where I started out in life to where I am now. Well thanx for reading guys and may your smoke be cool and smooth.
Well done brother.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been busy the last few weeks so have not been around too much. I just got back from a weeks vacation up north for some dirt riding, fishing, and the county fair. Only smoked a few bowls while on vaca but did manage to get a few cigars in. I'm not much of a picture taker but here are a few I managed to get.

They started logging the woods where I usually go riding turning gorgeous woods from this:

Into this:

Such a shame...

There are a lot of little lakes and rivers in the area. The kids and I hit up a few.

As you can see the fishing wasn't great but the kids didn't care as long as they caught something and I really enjoyed being out on the water.

Had a few bowls today to play catch up. This morning was Bald Headed Teacher in an MM Great Dane with Forever Stem. This afternoon a bowl of Mississippi River in a Lilliput. That bowl finished up the 2oz tin, but as you can see I have an unopened 8oz ready to go. Currently smoking some Davidov Flake Medallions in a Calibash.

Cheers brothers! Hopefully I'll be able to be a bit more active again in the coming weeks.