What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 98%
85   1   0
View attachment 34124
My first pipe tobacco adventure!
Nice. That's a sweet looking pipe & a good blend. Was it everything you thought it'd be? :)

It took me a solid month before I felt really comfortable with drying/packing/lighting/tamping, etc.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro
I have no idea what I am doing. So far the tobacco is sweet and has a great taste.

It is a nording pipe. Estate as I did not want to invest heavily yet.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I have no idea what I am doing. So far the tobacco is sweet and has a great taste.

It is a nording pipe. Estate as I did not want to invest heavily yet.
I just bought a Nording & I really like it. Pretty sure you're gonna need an assortment of stellar pipe tobacco blends to get a real feel for it....lets see what I can do about that. :)

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk Pro

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
what flavors you get there Tom? I have been looking at this stuff for a while but yet to buy
You know it was good,STRONG, but good. As far as flavors it wasn't nearly as smokey tasting as it smells. Tin notes strait beef jerky campfire! But it was good! Only smoked half the bowl it was so strong man!

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
what flavors you get there Tom? I have been looking at this stuff for a while but yet to buy
You know it was good,STRONG, but good. As far as flavors it wasn't nearly as smokey tasting as it smells. Tin notes strait beef jerky campfire! But it was good! Only smoked half the bowl it was so strong man!
Thanks guys...I've officially added this one to my must try list! I like the strong stuff.