What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Was racking my mind, trying to figure a military/veteran themed baccy to celebrate Veteran's Day yesterday. Squadron Leader was an excellent recommendation, but I got home way too late to work a bowl in.
A day late, today I've got my first taste of Squadron Leader SE w/ Perique in this Papalia, the closest thing I have to a traditional Army mount billiard.
Sounds like you need to get a Peterson Army in 106 or 107 size!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
First time with this baccy but I like it! I hate to say it but since I've tried a few different ways of packing my pipes the bowls are sooo much better! I'm going through my entire stash to retry all of them. And so far it's been a lot better experience all the way around..... OK lip moving stopped! Lol

I like the shape of that pipe! Who makes it? It isn't a Moretti because the maker's "dot" is on the right.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
I like the shape of that pipe! Who makes it. It isn't a

I like the shape of that pipe! Who makes it? It isn't a Moretti because the maker's "dot" is on the right.
It's a Scott hudson. I had him make it custom for me. I told him I wanted a mix between a apple and a tomato shape and this is what he came up with. The stem is the same colors as my motorcycle. Love this pipe :)

http://www.scotthudsonpipes.com/

Big Tex

Meathead
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Today is one of those days I look forward to. I decided to pop a new tin. To top it off, I have wanted to try rope tobacco for the longest time and finally opened the tin of SG Black XX @RamzaFreak20 sent me in my TOWL back in June. This tobacco is stout! I'm quite enjoying the flavor but holy crap nicotine! I rarely get a nic buzz but this stuff has my head swimming. Thank you Ramza!

Edit: The pipe is one of my first. An Amphora X-tra 815.
Someone pooped in that tin! Don't smoke it!
I had my first go with a twist today, black cherry twist. Didn't care much for it due to the soapy taste. Is that normal?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Today is one of those days I look forward to. I decided to pop a new tin. To top it off, I have wanted to try rope tobacco for the longest time and finally opened the tin of SG Black XX @RamzaFreak20 sent me in my TOWL back in June. This tobacco is stout! I'm quite enjoying the flavor but holy crap nicotine! I rarely get a nic buzz but this stuff has my head swimming. Thank you Ramza!

Edit: The pipe is one of my first. An Amphora X-tra 815.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I've got a tin of that and haven't smoked anything in almost 6 months, so this made my stash start calling my name :)