What's new

What's in your bowl today

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
It's the only blend they sell in our major super market. And it's actually fantastic. I hate buying it though in Australia a 50g (1.75oz) from the supermarket is like $58! Scandalous. But sometimes you just get the urge for a certain blend.
It's sold exclusively in Australia and New Zealand and the official family (that doesn't do it justice) is aromatic. Not very aromatic at all though. Reminds me a lot of Dunhill early morning. One of my favourites! One of these days I'll send you some.

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
It's the only blend they sell in our major super market. And it's actually fantastic. I hate buying it though in Australia a 50g (1.75oz) from the supermarket is like $58! Scandalous. But sometimes you just get the urge for a certain blend.
It's sold exclusively in Australia and New Zealand and the official family (that doesn't do it justice) is aromatic. Not very aromatic at all though. Reminds me a lot of Dunhill early morning. One of my favourites! One of these days I'll send you some.
Whoa! $58?!? It will be cheaper for me to fly there and get some at the supermarket with you. And beers.