What's new

What's in your bowl today

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...

Tried some Cornell & Diehl Autumn Evening yesterday.
Another aro fail in my book, but it gets credit for having a great "beard note." Mama nuzzled up and said I smelled like smokey maple syrup. I thought it tasted bland and ashy. At least it wasn't the typical chemical goop.
I'll have to give it another shot sometime down the road.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0

Tried some Cornell & Diehl Autumn Evening yesterday.
Another aro fail in my book, but it gets credit for having a great "beard note." Mama nuzzled up and said I smelled like smokey maple syrup. I thought it tasted bland and ashy. At least it wasn't the typical chemical goop.
I'll have to give it another shot sometime down the road.
I've been disappointed in C&D tobaccos. I think I want to love them since they make all the GLP tobaccos I love so bad. But C&D just rarely seems to do it for me for some reason.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I've been disappointed in C&D tobaccos. I think I want to love them since they make all the GLP tobaccos I love so bad. But C&D just rarely seems to do it for me for some reason.

It's kinda like loving Liga privada, but not liking acids or undercrown bro. It's okay

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It's kinda like loving Liga privada, but not liking acids or undercrown bro. It's okay
LOL, I've never tried any of their aromatics. Hell I've knly had two aromatics that @Griz sent to me!

I will admit to being an extreme pipe snob. But I'm willing to try some aros now anyway.

I feel dirty saying that. :)

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
LOL, I've never tried any of their aromatics. Hell I've knly had two aromatics that @Griz sent to me!

I will admit to being an extreme pipe snob. But I'm willing to try some aros now anyway.

I feel dirty saying that. :)

I smoke pretty much anything, Aros or otc's aren't off limits and will be turned to ash