What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I've been hearing good things about this tobacco. Maybe it's time to open one of those freebies from SmokingPipes.
I really enjoy it, it's the first baccy I had with cavendish in it and I like it. I get a blueberry taste an smell from it that I can't get enough of. I'm almost done with a pouch of it an will definitely be buying a couple tins of it.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I could Revmerize that White Briar for you. No charge, of course.
Which one do you want to Revmerize, the 11, 22, 33 or the Dr. Grabow Viscount. Let me know if you like cigars, and I'll toss some in the package along with the pipe. I was looking at your profile to see if you had a mailing address there, and noticed you live in NOLA. I was born at Ocshner Hospital in '58.
Happy New Year!
David

The_Rev

Chaplain of Saints and Sinners
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Which one do you want to Revmerize, the 11, 22, 33 or the Dr. Grabow Viscount. Let me know if you like cigars, and I'll toss some in the package along with the pipe. I was looking at your profile to see if you had a mailing address there, and noticed you live in NOLA. I was born at Ocshner Hospital in '58.
Happy New Year!
David

Send as many as you want, brother. I do smoke cigars,brother, but don't feel obliged to send any. I said no charge and I meant it.