What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To any of the brothers looking for some Esoterica tobacco Milan Tobacconist in Roanoke VA has some available not all the types are in stock but they at least have some. Would of bought some myself but by the time I pay freight to get it to Australia I'm looking at $100 US. So sadly not getting any lol

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
To any of the brothers looking for some Esoterica tobacco Milan Tobacconist in Roanoke VA has some available not all the types are in stock but they at least have some. Would of bought some myself but by the time I pay freight to get it to Australia I'm looking at $100 US. So sadly not getting any lol
You should sign up for smokingpipes.com in stock notifications @Lindseylucc that's how I've picked mine up before and their international super saver shipping option is second to none.
It only comes round every couple of months but it's usually all at once so everything comes into stock for a couple of hours kinda thing.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0

Where the pipe geeks at?
On this anniversary of the fall of Sauron, I start my day with some Tewksbury Hobbit's Weed in the Savinelli Gandalf 315.
Love that pipe, I'll just live vicariously thru your pipe collection lol.

ENJOYED some EMP in a no name briar last night with thanks to @jvonier