What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I found him on flebay, his name is josh Bradford. I have a few of his pipes and just bought another one on Monday. I don't know if he is getting out of making pipes or what but the pipe I got was $80 a couple weeks ago and I got it for $25 and the couple others he had left were going for really cheap as well

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
I found him on flebay, his name is josh Bradford. I have a few of his pipes and just bought another one on Monday. I don't know if he is getting out of making pipes or what but the pipe I got was $80 a couple weeks ago and I got it for $25 and the couple others he had left were going for really cheap as well
Mike, is there a keyword to search for to find his stuff?

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Mike, is there a keyword to search for to find his stuff?
I just saw my phone auto corrected his last name it's josh bafford. He is under joshbafford1 on there but he only has 1 pipe left. I saw a post on ig last week saying he was in a hard place and needed to sell all remaining pipes and dropped his prices by $50- $60. I'm hoping he makes more at some point cause they are nice pipes for the price.

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Ok, this was my first bowl in almost 4 years, as I have been shoved off the cliff again by several heartless brothers whose names I won't divulge (on second thought: @redneck_toy , @CVAC085 and @8ball -- sons of b*#%es, all of you! :LOL: ) Anyway...

Baccy: Mac Baren Seven Seas Royal. A tasty synergy of butterscotch and cedar (at least to my palate). Thanks @8ball !
Pipe: MO Meerschaum "Cobbit" churchwarden.
Re-lights: three (hundred) :rolleyes:

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Ok, this was my first bowl in almost 4 years, as I have been shoved off the cliff again by several heartless brothers whose names I won't divulge (on second thought: @redneck_toy , @CVAC085 and @8ball -- sons of b*#%es, all of you! :LOL: ) Anyway...

Baccy: Mac Baren Seven Seas Royal. A tasty synergy of butterscotch and cedar (at least to my palate). Thanks @8ball !
Think that was @CVAC085 , I just gave you encouragement. Hey, we're just trying to save you money.

8ball

Ruler of Grayskull
Rating - 100%
34   0   0

On the re-lights, baccy is probably too wet. I have sore orlik golden sliced from @stin187 that is smoking like a champ. I'll save some for next time we meet. Nice Virginia blend with a little citrus. Love the stuff.