What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
How do those stubby Hackerts and Dagners smoke? I really like the looks, but I'm worried they'll smoke too hot..

Also, enjoying a bowl of Lux Navy flake in a MM
I have the Tom Eltang/Dagner colab pipe and I love it. I think for the price of a Dagner you get a good bang for your buck. People will love those pipes or hate them.

Sent from my cellular device via tap to talk

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
They smoke really well. That Hackert has been my favorite pipe lately. I need to pick up another one or two.
Cool, I figured they were good smokers considering their popularity. They're just so short I was half worried they would smoke hot...
I've been window-shopping Dagner & Hackert pokers, just wanted some input before I get too interested, lol.. I've gotta be careful with my $ right now.. :playful:

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Cool, I figured they were good smokers considering their popularity. They're just so short I was half worried they would smoke hot...
I've been window-shopping Dagner & Hackert pokers, just wanted some input before I get too interested, lol.. I've gotta be careful with my $ right now.. :playful:
I really like my Dagner P7 Poker and Corn Cob Poker, both are great smokers

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Hackerts are not cheap pipes but they are well made and mine is a good smoker. I like the fact they are hand made in the USA also. Definitely worth skipping Starbucks for a month or two to get one.