What's new

What's in your bowl today

konmtu

CRA #100012823
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
Nightcap. I’m not getting that big nicotine hit like I have read so many times about. Very steady medium nicotine but I have definitely had stronger. Very tasty nonetheless!
TBH, I've never had a pipe affect me in the nicotine department. I've had a few of the "heavyweights", but none of them phased me.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TBH, I've never had a pipe affect me in the nicotine department. I've had a few of the "heavyweights", but none of them phased me.
Thus far War Horse Bar has been the only one that gave me a very noticeable Nic hit. After reading many reviews I thought to avoid nightcap but after trying some thanks to Genuine I was impressed with the complexity and refinement but didn’t really get the nicotine blast which now has me adding it to my next order.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Thus far War Horse Bar has been the only one that gave me a very noticeable Nic hit. After reading many reviews I thought to avoid nightcap but after trying some thanks to Genuine I was impressed with the complexity and refinement but didn’t really get the nicotine blast which now has me adding it to my next order.
C&D Haunted Bookshop gives me the dizzy spins . . only one ive had that happen to, but I have not tried the heaviest hitters