What's new

What's in your bowl today

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Really digging the comments about that cob. They are entertaining the hell outta me brother. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
My first pipe I ever purchased was a MM Legend and the poor thing taught me a bit before I burnt it up.
This one I picked up for $2 during a p&c deal and was going to keep it to say I had it and then the febburnout challenge came up on corn cob nation on Facebook and I said what the he'll, May as well see how long before she goes. This one won't die. Yet. Um not being too kind to say the least and by posting here it helps me keep track of what's going on and entertain others as well. Glad to help make someone else smile. Thus ole world needs more laughter that's for sure.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My first pipe I ever purchased was a MM Legend and the poor thing taught me a bit before I burnt it up.
This one I picked up for $2 during a p&c deal and was going to keep it to say I had it and then the febburnout challenge came up on corn cob nation on Facebook and I said what the he'll, May as well see how long before she goes. This one won't die. Yet. Um not being too kind to say the least and by posting here it helps me keep track of what's going on and entertain others as well. Glad to help make someone else smile. Thus ole world needs more laughter that's for sure.
This world could definitely use more laughter brother. That ol' cob is definitely living up to its name and for only $2. Curious to see how much more it'll take before it finally has enough. Lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Packed a bowl of war horse bar this round. I'm going to have to get a picture of it soon to help keep track of this thing.
Outside of it is showing some color but no black spotting yet. If it survives the whole month I am thinking of storing it up and doing this once a year from now on with a different cob pipe every time.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Day 11 #febburnout continues with some orlik golden slices and the cob of legends.
With a proper cadence this stuff smokes great. Wondering what a few years if age would do.
Time to keep an eye on IPSD deals and to try and convince the wife i NEED this new guitar i have been eyeballing....
Happy Sunday all.