What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First post after lurking for over a year and finally decided to get a pipe and try a couple tobaccos. My phone will take pictures, but I've got to ask wife how to post them.
I had Dunhill Elizabethan Mixture this morning. It was good. Last week I had Dunhill Early Morning Pipe which i liked better.
As I get some extra money, i'll try a few other blends.

Dan

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Got the fox on my to try list, would love too hear your thoughts on it.
Tin note is tangy, sweet, and grainy. But who uses it for an air freshener?

It’s a little damp, comes as an easy to deal with crumble cake.

Lights easy and burns well.

Hits all the basic flavors that I love. Again, tangy and sweet with an orange sour which all works well together. The burley gives you that sustenance in the back of the throat and nostrils. It’s fulfilling. I’m nowhere near good enough to determine where Virginias are grown based on flavor but they remind me of Mcclellands. I smoke it at an easy pace where it’s close to going out but enough smoke to see. If packed in a big bowl the last 3rd is powerful and gives way to spice. It’s got amount of nicotine but I have a high tolerance for it. Once pay day hits I’m getting an lb of it. What I am smoking is from 2012 (like almost all my blends, went crazy in the first year buying) so a fresh tin would be different.