What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Has anyone tried Delta Mojo?

[video=youtube;pslMZDmXP_c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pslMZDmXP_c&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
first bowl of gaslight in my wilson:

think this bowl is too large, but for a first pass, i am SO not mad at you for the recommendation, kev. glad i went 5 tins in, blind.

and, yes, I have problems. deal. o)

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
first bowl of gaslight in my wilson:

think this bowl is too large, but for a first pass, i am SO not mad at you for the recommendation, kev. glad i went 5 tins in, blind.

and, yes, I have problems. deal. o)
LOL. Gotta let it dry a little bit too, bro. I bet it'll age wonderfully.

Last edited:

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
It's funny you say that. I am blind ordering a few tins solely off Kev's recommendation also. I am becoming a gl Pease fan I think

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
I personally think his line of pipe tobaccos are some of (if not THE) best out there today. I've never been disappointed with any of GLP's blends & I've tried quite a few of them. Sextant, Abingdon & Odyssey are all great blends too.

Agentskull

BoM Feb 14
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
It's funny you say that. I am blind ordering a few tins solely off Kev's recommendation also. I am becoming a gl Pease fan I think

I personally think his line of pipe tobaccos are some of (if not THE) best out there today. I've never been disappointed with any of GLP's blends & I've tried quite a few of them. Sextant, Abingdon & Odyssey are all great blends too.
Huge fan of sextant. I'll have to visit the others at some point

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I'm goning with some C&D Bayou Morning in my small Sands this morning - with thanks to CATom. Love this stuff with a cappuccino on a lazy morning. Perfect amount of Perique to my tastes.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
rough rub out and like 1/2 hour drying time and it's good to roll!

and, yeah, "why rub out something that's meant to be a flake?", but if you enjoy the smoke, who cares. more to the point, plugs, twists, and flakes seem to me to be a different aging and processing, to change the final product. they already did the necessary work, all we have to do is find a way to enjoy. o)
I agree and disagree on rubbing it out. I smoke a good deal of flakes now and they are my favorite. Wouldn't seem logical that they taste different not rubbed out, but they do. I rub out some flakes but do so until it's chunky not small if that makes sense. All the others I bunch, fold, rough up the ends and stuff em. Sprinkle rubbed out bits on top and light them.

Doc Sixstring

Patience and practice
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ol Limey Bastard in a cob with Benny Golson's All-star jazz quintet

Last edited: