What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
And??

Stupid Tapatalk
The pipe smoked good. I could get into this. Not something I’d do every day, but every now & then. That tobacco was definitely not a morning blend for me though. I guess I could tell that when I opened the tin before I even put a flame to it, but I wanted to try the pipe out. It was pretty spicy tasting to me. I’ll have to find something a little lighter for the mornings when I want a bowl.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
The pipe smoked good. I could get into this. Not something I’d do every day, but every now & then. That tobacco was definitely not a morning blend for me though. I guess I could tell that when I opened the tin before I even put a flame to it, but I wanted to try the pipe out. It was pretty spicy tasting to me. I’ll have to find something a little lighter for the mornings when I want a bowl.
The "spice" was probably tongue bite, smoked to hot or tobacco is too wet (steam). Sometimes I'll pack the morning bowl the night before to dry a bit.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
37   0   0
The "spice" was probably tongue bite, smoked to hot or tobacco is too wet (steam). Sometimes I'll pack the morning bowl the night before to dry a bit.

Stupid Tapatalk
I don’t think it was tongue bite. I tried to smoke it slow purposely so I could see how long it took to go out between draws & how often I needed to puff on it. I just got a red pepper taste & smell from it in mouth & nose. Got it from the tobacco when I opened the tin before I even put it in the pipe too. Not a bad thing. I enjoy spicy & peppery. Just not first thing in the morning.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Cornell and Diehl: Morning Light is my go to morning smoke. Could send you a sample if you like.