What's new

What's in your bowl today

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Escudo Navy Deluxe this morning thanks to @bostoneo
So this is the "quintessential Va/per" yes?
Very Tasty. I wasn't sure if I was gonna be a va/per fan, but this is really good.
My palate and technique this morning may not have been sufficient to appreciate its finer nuances, but it was really good and I look forward to smoking more. Thanks John!

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Escudo Navy Deluxe this morning thanks to @bostoneo
So this is the "quintessential Va/per" yes?
Very Tasty. I wasn't sure if I was gonna be a va/per fan, but this is really good.
My palate and technique this morning may not have been sufficient to appreciate its finer nuances, but it was really good and I look forward to smoking more. Thanks John!
I have a few slices from preach, and it is in fact very good I agree. Have you had dunhill early morning pipe?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I have a few slices from preach, and it is in fact very good I agree. Have you had dunhill early morning pipe?
No, I really wanted to try some before, up until I saw it was discontinued. Not interested in getting attached to it now, if I'm not going to be able to get more. I'm already in trouble trying to get and stash some standard mix... :(

Though I wonder if it's a marketing thing... If orlick is producing it, they could always bring it back or make it under a different name couldn't they?

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Last of some HH old dark fired reminiscing on the year and thankful for all I've learned as well as this place. I dont post near as much as many do but I stalk and read a lot. Yall are some good people. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Love the mindset. An attitude of gratitude is powerful. Happy Thanksgiving to you man!

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was going to light up another cigar this evening then I thought..... let me see if I can find something a little specual.... got out the bulldog and found a jar of frog morton across the pond with around 3 oz left and here I am.
Incredibly unique. When I first tried it 2 years ago I didnt quite get it. I've come a long way thanks to people here. Some amazing stuff I'm tasting as I smoke this bowl.
Much love!

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the mindset. An attitude of gratitude is powerful. Happy Thanksgiving to you man!
My only regret is it took me 40 years to get here but bow that I'm here, it's worth every second.
This forum and CCN on Facebook I have lurked a lot and seeing the love for our hobby bring us together and how positive it is gives me hope for the future.
I have seen a lot of the other side of life and am grateful to have found this place and see the world is still shared with people who are truly good.