What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Might have to use my share of the tax return on pipe stuff instead of CC's.. Not sure if its just because of the, but I seem to be leaning towards my pipes a lot more lately!

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk
Dude! I was thinking the same thing!(y) The last few weeks I’ve enjoyed the hell out of smoking a pipe. I don’t post them a lot though, I figured everyone would get tired of seeing pics of cobs and Captain Black. I’ve got another order of pipe tobacco and paraphernalia on the way.:banghead: Yeah, I’m digging pipes right now for sure, maybe it is the weather, who knows.

Jody

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Dude! I was thinking the same thing!(y) The last few weeks I’ve enjoyed the hell out of smoking a pipe. I don’t post them a lot though, I figured everyone would get tired of seeing pics of cobs and Captain Black. I’ve got another order of pipe tobacco and paraphernalia on the way.:banghead: Yeah, I’m digging pipes right now for sure, maybe it is the weather, who knows.

Jody
Same and same. I've been smoking a pipe pretty much exclusively lately due to the temperature. I need to expand my pipe collection so I'm not posting pictures of the same cob over and over haha. I've been eyeing a savinelli 673 but cant pull the trigger...not yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Same and same. I've been smoking a pipe pretty much exclusively lately due to the temperature. I need to expand my pipe collection so I'm not posting pictures of the same cob over and over haha. I've been eyeing a savinelli 673 but cant pull the trigger...not yet.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I had been eyeing the same pipe. It’s the first thing I added to my wishlist at tobaccopipes.com when I open the account a week or so ago. Then I broke down and ordered it. It’s nice, that’s for sure.
DC5BCD93-27C2-4C6F-AFE0-D406D44C9A9C.png

Jody

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I figured everyone would get tired of seeing pics of cobs and Captain Black.
WRONG!

You could post the dark side of a rat's ass for all I care.
THE number one reason I joined this particular board was for all the picture posting. Most baccy forums don't post jack.
Pictures fill that vicarious thing and assures me others enjoy this special little hobby (way of life) as much, if not more, as I do.
Also, I simply appreciate pictures from around the country.
... Post those pictures!, please.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
WRONG!

You could post the dark side of a rat's ass for all I care.
THE number one reason I joined this particular board was for all the picture posting. Most baccy forums don't post jack.
Pictures fill that vicarious thing and assures me others enjoy this special little hobby (way of life) as much, if not more, as I do.
Also, I simply appreciate pictures from around the country.
... Post those pictures!, please.
Thanks. Will do in the future.

Jody

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
View attachment 130093

Staying warm in the mobile man cave.
I like that....the mobile man cave.

A friend of mine calls his Dodge Ram the “Rambro cigar lounge.” And I tried to think of a name for my Tacoma and usually call it the “Tacogar lounge” or some stupid name like that until I can come up with something better! LOL.

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk