What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
32   0   0

Smoking a blend out of the new cob, the cobs I had before were much cheaper grade than this MM, I like it. Smoking a blend called Mycroft I got at the local in Phoenix. Not to bad at all.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
the last of the SPC plum pudding dustinspo dropped on me in my zavvos bulldog as a work snack today:

incidentally, there is something very peaceful smoking a pipe in the snow. cold, but calming.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
thanks (although the picture is shit...). alexander zavvos, alexander briar on eBay, and phenomenal for the price. amazing for anyone who is building a collection on a budget. or anyone who smokes a pipe, really. i have six so far.

i have problems. o)

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
thanks (although the picture is shit...). alexander zavvos, alexander briar on eBay, and phenomenal for the price. amazing for anyone who is building a collection on a budget. or anyone who smokes a pipe, really. i have six so far.

i have problems. o)
Terrible problems!
Hmm... What pipe should I smoke today?
Yup. Problems. 😉

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

i have problems. o)
Nice. I'll check them out. :thumbup:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

i have problems. o)
The description of most of the Zavvos pipes were made in the 1970s to 80s, but are new? That's a lot of 30 year old pipes to be brand new...IMHO. I do see a few that I like though.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Decided to take the pipes out of retirement. I forgot how much I enjoyed them. Definitely a nice change of pace. I also went ahead and ordered a couple of Savinelli 320's after reading how much all of you liked them. Should be here tomorrow.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
mine were ALL unsmoked, and completely new. not sure if the pipes are that old, or the briar. never really looked that closely, truth be told.

they. have so far had the best smoke for me from new briar. for the price, half tempted to buy six a year, so i can break one in every other month. o)

Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Found some Pelican in my cellar I didn't know I had. Had a bowl in my rossi rubino 320.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk