What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Packed about a third of a bowl of haunted bookshop when I had about 15 minutes to kill. Tasted good but hot not sure because of it being 1/3 of a bowl or being 86 degrees outside.View attachment 137662
I don't like smoking a pipe outside when it's hot. Makes the smoke overly hot and acrid IMO. For me a cigar is better in this situation.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Packed about a third of a bowl of haunted bookshop when I had about 15 minutes to kill. Tasted good but hot not sure because of it being 1/3 of a bowl or being 86 degrees outside.View attachment 137662
Just cause you load a whole pipe, doesn’t mean ya gotta smoke it all! Light it again later, or dump it out. It’s like $0.50 a bowl brah! Dumping half a bowl is less of a waste than firing up 1/3 bowl that’s gonna smoke like ass balls. IMO.

Stupid Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just cause you load a whole pipe, doesn’t mean ya gotta smoke it all! Light it again later, or dump it out. It’s like $0.50 a bowl brah! Dumping half a bowl is less of a waste than firing up 1/3 bowl that’s gonna smoke like ass balls. IMO.

Stupid Tapatalk
Yes I agree it was definitely a learning experience. First time I tried it and probably the last.