What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
My bowl of McClelland Dark Star was awesome. It had awesome flavor ample smoke, and absolutely no bite. Hmm I will be getting more of that. I let the woman smell it when I unpacked the box and she says, "ooh wow that smells awesome!" Then encouraged me to smoke some the next day to see how it was. Such a sweetheart.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Had myself some McClelland Samovar in my Meerschaum. Tasty stuff. Big fan, less bite than some other English blend I've tried recently. I'm still working on sipping the pipe like I do with small cigars.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
the sav 320 attraction is two-fold: only so many companies are doing an author shape (and well!) in regular production, and sav's are stupid good for factory pipes, damn near every time.

at least, that's my take.

Rating - 98.4%
90   1   0
the sav 320 attraction is two-fold: only so many companies are doing an author shape (and well!) in regular production, and sav's are stupid good for factory pipes, damn near every time.

at least, that's my take.
Thanks man I think I've made my mind up. Just started down this hellish slope that is pipe smoking. Figured the cob Utah gave me isn't gonna last me forever and the Sav 320 looks badass. Apparently it smokes good too.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
called in today, no time for a stogie, but have been able to work a bowl of germain royal jersey perique through my sav serie III:

FWIW, the smoke is a very flavorful spicy and bready smoke, but a little wet to start (like most of the germain line), and the sav was one that started as a natural and unfinished. even with the fills, it looks cool as HELL after a year, and always burns clean.