What's new

What's in your bowl today

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
yeah, the mystic nerd is a solid VaPer, if a little wet out of the gate, but i'm only half a bowl in so far. at first blush, it is worth buying, but there are both better, and more cost effective options.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Trying some Stonehaven for the first time...in my Boswell. I'm about 5 minutes into it and so far it's very good in a creamy savory way. Thanks again Grrrr!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Today's Shortcut to Mushrooms in a Savinelli 310 Series III
I loved the feel of my other Series III, so I grabbed one more. The unfinished sanded wood feels so different, soft, almost like velvet! So cool!
I really like that pipe!
I've definitely become a fan, plus the price is right at < $50!

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Are those the one's that color as they are used? Link to where you got it from if you can please.
pipeandleaf.com just received a huge shipment of them a few weeks back
They also have an eBay store and the prices don't completely jive between the two. Check both and remember to consider the shipping costs added to the website.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0

Had 45 minutes left before the lounge closed but no spare baccy, so I grabbed an ounce of Tobacco Grove's English Supreme. Smelled great, but it was way too damp right out of the jar, spent half my time re-lighting. I'll give another shot with proper prep next week after my Mushrooms run!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
second bowl of mystic nerd, first smoke in this alexander zavvos lovat:

half hour of mat time made this a DAMN tasty VaPer, and very glad i picked it up with the "shortcut".

and the pipe may have a couple fills, but it is gorgeous, and one of the best first smokes I have had. aMAzing work for the money.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Samuel Gawith Medium Virginia Flake (w/ thanks to andysc83) in the Savinelli 320 Alligator
Looking good Clint!
I think I've found my preferred photo layout (first time messing with one of those "pic stitch" apps) now to focus on a mini review each day... I think that would work out great!