What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
How is the haunted bookshop. One of those I’ve heard about quite a bit. Not sure if I want to try it due to the name. Or because I’ve heard it mentioned. I smoke cobs mostly. From what I understand they don’t ghost as much. I’m not well versed in pipes. But I do enjoy a pipe from time to time. Quite a bit actually Carter hall is a regular I keep around. Have 2 unopened frog Morton tins. And enjoy davidoff flake. School me fellas

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
How is the haunted bookshop. One of those I’ve heard about quite a bit. Not sure if I want to try it due to the name. Or because I’ve heard it mentioned. I smoke cobs mostly. From what I understand they don’t ghost as much. I’m not well versed in pipes. But I do enjoy a pipe from time to time. Quite a bit actually Carter hall is a regular I keep around. Have 2 unopened frog Morton tins. And enjoy davidoff flake. School me fellas
Haunted Bookshop is technically considered a Vabur, but to me it’s more of a burley blend with Virginia, the perique add a fair amount of spice. I consider it medium bodied and just short of full flavored. Burns very well and won’t ghost. If you’re a burley fan it’s a must try!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Haunted Bookshop is technically considered a Vabur, but to me it’s more of a burley blend with Virginia, the perique add a fair amount of spice. I consider it medium bodied and just short of full flavored. Burns very well and won’t ghost. If you’re a burley fan it’s a must try!
Thank you for the input. I’ll try to snag a tin. I love the name honestly