What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
View attachment 170151He gave me this one too. Just says wellpipe Italy. It smokes pretty good but it is a little large for my go to use honestly. Kinda quirky looking but I like quirky stuff.

that’s about my whole collection. The rest are all random cobs which I usually smoke. (Cause I don’t know any better)

not trying to clog the thread but figured someone may know what I have here.

I’ve thought about buying a billiard just because I see them mentioned quite a bit.

any budget friendly / good for the money pipe ?

thanks sorry for the derail

Savinelli pipes are a good value.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
image.jpgimage.jpg

this is what I picked up on my last order. Wow there’s a lot of blends out there. No real clue what I like but I do know the kings stride is a current favorite

I’ve always wanted to try the haunted bookshop

really like plum pudding but only once in a while.
Any must try blends you guys would like to recommend I realize the few I mentioned that I like are a little broad

oh I know I really like davidoff fake medallion as well

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
View attachment 170233View attachment 170234

this is what I picked up on my last order. Wow there’s a lot of blends out there. No real clue what I like but I do know the kings stride is a current favorite

I’ve always wanted to try the haunted bookshop

really like plum pudding but only once in a while.
Any must try blends you guys would like to recommend I realize the few I mentioned that I like are a little broad

oh I know I really like davidoff fake medallion as well
Solani 660 & 633 Mac Baren Old Dark Fired, Sam Gawith Navy flake, Capstan and Escudo are all solid smokes. I don’t know if you’ve found it yet but if not tobaccoreviews.com is a good source of info on what the blends are and what you can expect. Look for reviews by JimInks he’s one of the most knowledgeable guys around.