What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
SPC MS River in a Peterson
That Blue Mountain is good, eh?
Oh yeah! Just cracked open a fresh tin of blue mountain and tried it for the first time. It was outstanding....globs and globs of smoky Latakia goodness and it smoked slow and super cool. No bite whatsoever either. I'll definitely buy more of this blend after I finish this tin

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Oh yeah! Just cracked open a fresh tin of blue mountain and tried it for the first time. It was outstanding....globs and globs of smoky Latakia goodness and it smoked slow and super cool. No bite whatsoever either. I'll definitely buy more of this blend after I finish this tin
Blue Mountain is one of my favorites. If you haven't tried Hearth & Home Blackhouse, you should. It beat out Blue Mountain in the 2011 Balkan Sobraine Throwdown (Sutliff Balkan Luxury Blend 957 got third). I like all of them for different reasons.

http://www.apassionforpipes.com/neills-blog/2011/5/21/russ-ouellette-wins-balkan-sobranie-throwdown-mike-mcneil-wi.html

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Blue Mountain is one of my favorites. If you haven't tried Hearth & Home Blackhouse, you should. It beat out Blue Mountain in the 2011 Balkan Sobraine Throwdown (Sutliff Balkan Luxury Blend 957 got third). I like all of them for different reasons.

http://www.apassionforpipes.com/neills-blog/2011/5/21/russ-ouellette-wins-balkan-sobranie-throwdown-mike-mcneil-wi.html
I have a couple ounces of Blackhouse, tried it once so far and yes...it's also very good. I need to get a new briar in the rotation as my Boswell and Big Ben are getting quite the workout. My Sav 320 is all ghosted up with lane cherry. I regret using that 320 for aros...should have used a cob.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
My thoughts exactly on Blue Mtn!