What's new

What's in your bowl today

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
and, YES, that is a tobacco purse. deal. o)
Last guy that asked about the purse learned first hand how "manly" they are! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I remembered seeing this somewhere but couldn't find the exchange. Any of you care to show how you've got it set up inside? (I looked online and saw two sizes to choose from)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
as you wish. o)

think the one i have is the "beefy", although the "fatty" is still plenty spacious. gear like this is set up so you can block out space to your own needs. I can guarantee that this wasn't designed to hold briar and tobacco pouches, but whatev's. also, there is room in there for my 3stick leather sleeve as well. smoke purse!

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
the last of this tin of OGS in my little poker, in the nice clear leftover candy day at work:

after this, looking forward to getting to all my samples. o)

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Decided to get back into the pipe game. Treated myself to a new peterson and some black cherry. Its nice to have a proper pipe this time instead of a $20 briar.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
just decided to get casually back into it with a petey dracula? nice!
If ya gone do it, do it right eh? :) Figured it was just halloween and there was still one of them floatin around. Why not. Kinda of a treat to myself after finding out we won't be able to go after the house we wanted due to VA financing etc. Meh. PIPE!