What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
just decided to get casually back into it with a petey dracula? nice!
If ya gone do it, do it right eh? :) Figured it was just halloween and there was still one of them floatin around. Why not. Kinda of a treat to myself after finding out we won't be able to go after the house we wanted due to VA financing etc. Meh. PIPE!
If you casually get back out- send me the Pete Dracula!

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
If ya gone do it, do it right eh? :) Figured it was just halloween and there was still one of them floatin around. Why not. Kinda of a treat to myself after finding out we won't be able to go after the house we wanted due to VA financing etc. Meh. PIPE!
Lol doubtful I will at this point. Much happier with this as a pipe in general, last time I tried I had a straight stem so it wasn't nearly as comfy to just clamp in my mouth and rest on my chin and smoke on it. So happy with the construction of this thing. Time for another round of Black Cherry.... damn I need to start branching out on pipe baccy, not just aromatic stuff.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Lol doubtful I will at this point. Much happier with this as a pipe in general, last time I tried I had a straight stem so it wasn't nearly as comfy to just clamp in my mouth and rest on my chin and smoke on it. So happy with the construction of this thing. Time for another round of Black Cherry.... damn I need to start branching out on pipe baccy, not just aromatic stuff.
Soooo Matt is back in the pipe game & needs some "real" pipe baccy, huh? Duly noted! :)

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Burning some well dried Peterson 3P's Perfect Plug in my small Sands tonight. Thick & creamy with subtle fruity notes. Reminds me of a good maduro cigar.