What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Something called "weekend retreat" that I found. First small order of stuff coming in tomorrow :)

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
EMP in a Peterson System 312. First bowl in damn near two weeks. Respiratory virus is brutal. Still have it but WTF
That's terrible.... 2 weeks and you should be over it or significantly improving, if not may be bacterial I.e. May Need to see somebody, most viral respiratory Illness should be on the better side by now
Been on antibiotics too. Nothing...

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Been smoking the shit out of "Shortcut to Mushrooms." I am not an aro guy but Holy hell this puts all the aros I've had to shame.
What's it taste like?
Like a very nice and smooth high end light Latikia blend with just a touch of vanilla Cavendish. It's a very non offensive aromatic that smokes closer to an English.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I just have to say beware it's pretty wet, and super goopy in my experience. I found it to have a weird sickly sweet taste going on which was greatly diminished when I cut it 50/50 with Pirate Kake. I'm not an aromatic smoker by any means and that tobacco was just so wet and sticky. I gave the rest of my unblended to a friend and I still have some of my 50/50 pirate Kake shortcut mix.

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I just have to say beware it's pretty wet, and super goopy in my experience. I found it to have a weird sickly sweet taste going on which was greatly diminished when I cut it 50/50 with Pirate Kake. I'm not an aromatic smoker by any means and that tobacco was just so wet and sticky. I gave the rest of my unblended to a friend and I still have some of my 50/50 pirate Kake shortcut mix.
hmmm, I will keep that in mind. I just cant handle the after taste of aeromatics, Latakia doesnt do that to me, but aeros will still have a bad taste in my mouth the next morning...