What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Billy Budd mixed with PA in an ugly no name apple.
That to me looks like a nice looking Apple, If it smokes nice I don't really care to much on the looks of a pipe.

Escudo in a. Briar Bird
Nice pipe, Like the Stem. Very nice looking dog there too Looks like your trying to offer your dog a Treat of a Pipe LOL.

James

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

EMP in my 83 Cumberland Classic
AND how did she smoke?
It's draw is much faster than my other pipes, so it's pretty effortless when keeping the temp down but easy to heat up if I'm not conscious about my smoking. I love it. Smokes beautifully. I'm a happy camper.

Today I was at Edwards Pipe and Tobacco in Lakeland visiting Russ. Had a bowl of OGS in my Sav, and a bowl of Margate in my Nørding Lovat. Good times.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Nice lighter, love the design. Lovely Flakes in the jar there holy smokes that's loads of tobacco on that shelf. Dang. Heck while I am at it nice desk/table too

James

Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Chelsea Morning in a Mark Twain cob with coffee on the drive into work. yeah yeah--- i ran out of EMP. This is a nice morning smoke though- highly recommend it. It's smoother than EMP and has notes of nuts, cinnamon and of course Latakia. It just doesn't have the vitamin N that EMP gives me which is the downside.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

AND how did she smoke?
It's draw is much faster than my other pipes, so it's pretty effortless when keeping the temp down but easy to heat up if I'm not conscious about my smoking. I love it. Smokes beautifully. I'm a happy camper.

Today I was at Edwards Pipe and Tobacco in Lakeland visiting Russ. Had a bowl of OGS in my Sav, and a bowl of Margate in my Nørding Lovat. Good times.
Dude, I LOVE that lighter... If you know where I could locate one I would appreciate it. It matches my left calf tattoo

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

AND how did she smoke?

Dude, I LOVE that lighter... If you know where I could locate one I would appreciate it. It matches my left calf tattoo
Matches the clover in the ditch of my left arm lol. It is a zippo I have had for at least a decade. It has a thunderbird pipe insert inside. I'm sure you can find something similar on eBay or a zippo collectors site.

Rating - 100%
64   0   0

AND how did she smoke?

Matches the clover in the ditch of my left arm lol. It is a zippo I have had for at least a decade. It has a thunderbird pipe insert inside. I'm sure you can find something similar on eBay or a zippo collectors site.
HA! Love it, both pretty tender areas for ink. I will be searching, thanks brother!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0

AND how did she smoke?

HA! Love it, both pretty tender areas for ink. I will be searching, thanks brother!
Yeah, my right calf is solid ink from my knee cap over my ankle and onto my foot. The ditch sucked more... Couldn't bend my arm for days due to swelling... Ha ha

Tonight it's more ODF in my Nørding. I'm addicted to this baccy.