What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Boswell's Dan's Blend in my Spitfire while taking a walk with the bigger little one.

No picture, I opted to leave the phone at home.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
First bowl, odf/ph dark strong mix,
In a couple days enjoyin some nice fallish weather on the patio movin sprinklers through my newly sewn grass, did I mention I hate grass right now

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Today is a 10 pipe day. No other reason other then I wanted to smoke them.

1, MM Cob Smoked Orlik Golden Sliced.
2, Dr. Grabow Starfire Bulldog Smoked some Hearth & Home House of Lords.
3, Ropp Cherry wood pipe Smoked Virginia Gold vanilla by Lane LTD.
4, Dr. Grabow Bent pipe Smoked Hearth & Home Blackhouse.
5, Mini Meerschaum Indian carved pipe Smoked Lane LTD Crown Achievement (Just enough was left for this small pipe).
6, Kudu Bulldog in Leather Smoked Hearth & Home Fusilier's Ration.
7, Dr. Grabow Bulldog Smoked Hearth & Home Magnum Opus.
8, Arlington Standard Apple Smoked F&K Lancer Slices.
9, Meerschaum Standard Buffalo head Smoked Captain Black White.
10, Meerschaum IMP 925 ringed bowl Smoking some Mac Baren The Cube Silver, Right now. This will be my last smoke tonight.

In most cases I only smoke 3 or 4 pipes today I just wanted one for each I was only going to smoke 1 blend per pipe. Some days multi bowls of same blend in same pipes smoked in before.

Rating - 100%
110   0   0

5, Mini Meerschaum Indian carved pipe Smoked Lane LTD Crown Achievement (Just enough was left for this small pipe).
10, Meerschaum IMP 925 ringed bowl Smoking some Mac Baren The Cube Silver, Right now. This will be my last smoke tonight.

In most cases I only smoke 3 or 4 pipes today I just wanted one for each I was only going to smoke 1 blend per pipe. Some days multi bowls of same blend in same pipes smoked in before.

How are the lancers slices? I've been eyeing them up and even contemplating trying to make something similar myself. I just can't find a guess as to how much latakia it seems to have.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Now that's some serious pipe smoking prep.

This morning it's PA in a Savinelli Deluxe #127.

Rating - 100%
84   0   0

How are the lancers slices? I've been eyeing them up and even contemplating trying to make something similar myself. I just can't find a guess as to how much latakia it seems to have.
I think Lancers Slices are good- never seem to grab my attention when I smoke for some reason. Alot of pipers have called it the "poor man's Penzance" and I can definitely agree. That said it is not a substitute but an alternative that is pretty close

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Alot of pipers have called it the "poor man's Penzance" and I can definitely agree. That said it is not a substitute but an alternative that is pretty close
Well I would say if someone was looking for a close second to Penzance, seeing it is so hard to find. I think it honestly is to keep the price up. Try 10 to Midnight by Hearth & Home. I really like that and some people think it is really close.

James

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
It has some spice. I would say try some and 10 to midnight by Hearth & Home see what you like better. I wouldn't call this a daily smoke but one that I can do a few times a week. H&H I love and could smoke it daily.

James