What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Finally had some warspar from smoking hole in a cob, great burn good flavors, and behaved better than a lot of other blends I've had, had a nice natural tobacco flavor with a little sweetness and a little latakia

Two thumbs up

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Finally had some warspar from smoking hole in a cob, great burn good flavors, and behaved better than a lot of other blends I've had, had a nice natural tobacco flavor with a little sweetness and a little latakia

Two thumbs up
Glad you liked it. It's a no frills flake that just smokes nice I thought. Smoked dry and was pretty smooth when I had it in a smaller bowl. I want to try it out in my Sav 320 soon to see how it acts in a bigger bowl.

Rating - 100%
86   0   0

Two thumbs up
Glad you liked it. It's a no frills flake that just smokes nice I thought. Smoked dry and was pretty smooth when I had it in a smaller bowl. I want to try it out in my Sav 320 soon to see how it acts in a bigger bowl.
I think I may have dried it more than I usually like, I rubbed it out and left it for maybe 30 min and it was a bit crunchy but didn't smoke hot, I can't wait to try the others

Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I am smoking straight off the plug so mine is certainly more moist than your flakes may have been. Give the bags a little distilled water and that will bring them around. There are not additional casings or toppings to help it retain moisture.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
It smokes great. Today I let it dry out for a few hours before smoking, but I'm not sure it needed it.

It was the Baccy of the Month a few months ago, so that was my excuse to order some. I think most on here would recommend it.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sounds great, I am going to add some of the LBF, LNF and LTF to my order among a few others that I want to try. i have been eyeing a brand that has a Tin of Aromatic for 22ish for 100g that I want to try and makes it look cool with a nice looking Tin design. Don't want to say what yet to make sure I get a tin or 2 before all the rest of the Aromatic lovers steal them all, Wait not many around this days it seems. I love all Tobaccos

Smoking some GL Pease JackKnife Plug in my Yello Bole. Very interesting tobacco kicks me in the butt.

James

Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Sounds great, I am going to add some of the LBF, LNF and LTF to my order among a few others that I want to try. i have been eyeing a brand that has a Tin of Aromatic for 22ish for 100g that I want to try and makes it look cool with a nice looking Tin design. Don't want to say what yet to make sure I get a tin or 2 before all the rest of the Aromatic lovers steal them all, Wait not many around this days it seems. I love all Tobaccos

Smoking some GL Pease JackKnife Plug in my Yello Bole. Very interesting tobacco kicks me in the butt.

James
I love all the Stokkebye flakes, very hard to beat for the price in my opinion. And that jackknife plug definitely packs a tasty punch.