What's new

What's in your bowl today

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
DO IT, take that jump!

The tight little niche on this side of the board harbors a great bunch of guys (me excluded).
We'd love to re-have you!
Also, I too am a proud Pitty owner.
Nah, I tend to go overboard and right now isn't the best time. Just had surgery to find out if I have testicular cancer two weeks ago. I need to let things heal before piling on the vitamin n.

Luckily, pathology came back negative. Which is even better because I found out that I lost my job and insurance while I was home recovering.

Yeah I think I needed that smoke.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Nah, I tend to go overboard and right now isn't the best time. Just had surgery to find out if I have testicular cancer two weeks ago. I need to let things heal before piling on the vitamin n.

Luckily, pathology came back negative. Which is even better because I found out that I lost my job and insurance while I was home recovering.

Yeah I think I needed that smoke.
Glad to hear the test came back clear, not so much about the job.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
A couple of new to me today in the Savinelli dual finish. Hermit Tobacco Captain Earle's Reflection, very rich and the Virginia gives it a very nice sweetness, but also bites me a bit. Will let it sit a couple of weeks and revisit. Robert McConnell Oriental also a very rich blend that's heavy on the Latakia for the first half then balances nicely for the second half. Again will need to revisit after sitting a bit.