What's new

What's in your bowl today

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh, how prominent is the cherry?
Asking for the wife.
Definitely prominent on first opening. I smoked a few bowls then closed it and let it sit for a while and it’s much easier on the medicinal cherry flavor so many people speak of. It’s actually pretty good once it lets loose of some of it heavy flavoring. Sorry for the delayed response. We been grinding out 6 days a week here cause of hunting season and everyone taking time off. Hope it helps and if she tries it let me know how it goes please. Quite curious of the results. I’m sitting on a tin of Mac Baren seven seas red I’m cracking open the week of thanksgiving so I can smoke and hopefully not run off others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Definitely prominent on first opening. I smoked a few bowls then closed it and let it sit for a while and it’s much easier on the medicinal cherry flavor so many people speak of. It’s actually pretty good once it lets loose of some of it heavy flavoring. Sorry for the delayed response. We been grinding out 6 days a week here cause of hunting season and everyone taking time off. Hope it helps and if she tries it let me know how it goes please. Quite curious of the results. I’m sitting on a tin of Mac Baren seven seas red I’m cracking open the week of thanksgiving so I can smoke and hopefully not run off others!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Medicinal taste?
Unfortunately, I completely agree that representation. Guess some labs haven't perfected that refined cherry flavor crossover.
I'll ask her to read your reply.
Thank you.