What's new

What's in your humidor?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Very nice collection.
The Behike are suspect, IMO. Bands are all wrong. Sorry
Hello...and thanks for the collection comment! I agree that every Cohiba especially Behike are suspect, so I am curious what you think is all wrong with the bands. Anything else I say at this point could be mis-interpreted as defensive. Please elaborate on your findings and welcome to the forum.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello...and thanks for the collection comment! I agree that every Cohiba especially Behike are suspect, so I am curious what you think is all wrong with the bands. Anything else I say at this point could be mis-interpreted as defensive. Please elaborate on your findings and welcome to the forum.
Don’t mean to put you on the defensive, just trying to educate.
there isn’t a black surround on the Indian head.
Where did you purchase them? If it wasn’t from an LCDH, they are always suspect.
i attached a link to compare bands. There are several points on the band that can differ with counterfeits. One is where the point on the neck touches the left square on the Behike, and where it touches the square on the right square on the regular Cohiba band.
Hope you take the time to study the images on the link.
Best to ya.

observe on your bands how the gold letters are filled in on the B &E where they shouldnt be

Last edited: