What's new

What's in your tank today?

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Probably not the right forum to put this, but if anyone has replaced a form of combusting the leaf and therefore given up tar and still enjoys Nicotine and flavours, I thought I'd start a thread for the vape guys. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy tobacco in moderation but I struggle to moderate so vape has really helped me here.

Mod: Sigelei Snow Wolf 220+
Tank: Uwell Sub Ohm
Resistance: Dual .5 ohm
Juice: Chubby Bubble Apple
Nic: 4mg

IMG_2412.JPG

Just wanted to know if anyone else vapes and learn / share a bit of knowledge. I could understand if this was considered counter productive on this forum though so if anyone thinks that shout out and I'll delete!

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I took like 6 months off vaping. Just started again. I use a Droid with a baby beast tank. have a Rda velocity deck. and an old ameri vapre mechanical. I usually use Coval Juice.

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Man, you can vape in aussie?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Only legal without Nic. But a quick google and some friends in China sent me some 100mg Nic for mixing.

Smok alien/tfv8 w/ v8 coils. Make my own juice. Strawberry blend today @ 3mg ;)
Very nice rig man. My buddy has the very same! Epic clouds indeed. So far the ready to go Vapes have been better than anything I can mix myself. I just add a bit of Nic. Do you actually vape at 160w and inhale lol? I cough beyond 60 :dead: Any tips for me with mixing? Doublers or Concentrates? Steep times etc? 70/30? Keen to hear(y)

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Just an FYI Ron! The popcorn lung is a myth. It was from a popcorn factory where numerous workers got the same issue but the report actually is inconclusive suggesting that Diacetyl (the buttery flavor compound) is the most likely cause. Its in some vape flavors but someone got a hold of that and it went viral. If they stopped to check their facts though, they'd notice its in normal cigarettes too in equal or greater quantities depending. Lol no ones ever got popcorn lung from smoking.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been doing diy for a long time now. Mostly inawera mix mint.
Lately been a strawberry dragonfruit mix because I ran out of inawera mix mint