What's new

What's in your tank today?

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Fart box coffee and a good vape. The breakfast of champions
So I thought you were taking the piss but was surprised I found a Facebook page called Fart Box Coffee. But when I went to the website they sold bullshit brand name clothing. I feel like I need to know if this is an inside joke or there is such a thing. Please enlighten me.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Only legal without Nic. But a quick google and some friends in China sent me some 100mg Nic for mixing.

Very nice rig man. My buddy has the very same! Epic clouds indeed. So far the ready to go Vapes have been better than anything I can mix myself. I just add a bit of Nic. Do you actually vape at 160w and inhale lol? I cough beyond 60 :dead: Any tips for me with mixing? Doublers or Concentrates? Steep times etc? 70/30? Keen to hear(y)
Exactly... I start coughing at around 47.5W. 160W would probably kill me. LOL

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Well. Was having troubles with the cigarettes again....

Smoant Battlestar with a uwell valaryian tank. Coil is .15 ohm. Rated for 90-120. Vaped it from 70 to 95 watts or so so far. 90's get a little warm for me still but it's not too bad.

Juices I have so far are Time Bomb TnT, Sherburst and vaptasia killer custard.

Custard is in the valaryian.

Also have the 23mm aspire cleito tank that I've used the other two fruity juices in. Currently have the .4 ohm coil in it rated for 40-60 watts. I'll try the .20 ohm coil in it next.

All of this since Friday.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Well. Was having troubles with the cigarettes again....

Smoant Battlestar with a uwell valaryian tank. Coil is .15 ohm. Rated for 90-120. Vaped it from 70 to 95 watts or so so far. 90's get a little warm for me still but it's not too bad.

Juices I have so far are Time Bomb TnT, Sherburst and vaptasia killer custard.

Custard is in the valaryian.

Also have the 23mm aspire cleito tank that I've used the other two fruity juices in. Currently have the .4 ohm coil in it rated for 40-60 watts. I'll try the .20 ohm coil in it next.

All of this since Friday.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
How are you finding it Ron? It's funny when I first tried I was totally disgusted by it. Only much later when a buddy had an apple one did I enjoy it. At that stage I was knocking back fully inhaled full bowls of Dunhill EMP for breakfast without so much as a tickle but these things made me cough. It slowly went away though. Sounds weird but you learn to inhale a bit differently I think with the Vape unit. It's definitely better for you though man, the body doesn't lie, if you've switched from ciggy's to this you'll notice a difference. Good on you.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
How are you finding it Ron? It's funny when I first tried I was totally disgusted by it. Only much later when a buddy had an apple one did I enjoy it. At that stage I was knocking back fully inhaled full bowls of Dunhill EMP for breakfast without so much as a tickle but these things made me cough. It slowly went away though. Sounds weird but you learn to inhale a bit differently I think with the Vape unit. It's definitely better for you though man, the body doesn't lie, if you've switched from ciggy's to this you'll notice a difference. Good on you.
Yeah, switched from the stinky sticks. I took to it right away. The Cleito coil at 40-60 was nothing. Started at 30 and worked up to 40 watts by the time I got home. The next day when I went back and got the Valaryian tank and at to hit it at 90, i did some coughing. Now a week later, I can hit it at 120 without missing a beat. I really like vaping a lot. I missed inhaling i guess and this cures that itch in a big way - no desire to hit the cigarettes as of now. Probably going to hit the shop again tomorrow and get another flavor or two.

I'm going through probably 4 or 5 ml's a day I think - just guestimating by how much is gone from my bottles.

What I think is funny is I was very set on getting an MTL tank, but now, nah. No desire for that at all.

Glad you posted this Dan, I probably never would have had it in my head to give it a try if you didn't. Thank you.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Very good friend is a PH.D. (With A Doctorate in Pharmacy) aka Pill Pusher. We have discussed smoke, smoking POT, and last the "new" fad Vaping.

He say he expect to see the true long term effect from Vaping in about 2016, and point out that much of the Vaping Juice is oil based, or has some sort of oil in it,

He point out the large percentage of water there is in the body, and what happen to oil when you put a drop of most oil in water. It coats the water.

So if you want an oil coating on you lung as the oil will not be absorbed into the tissue. Go Vape.

IMHO Dock W has a very good point, and he is in pharmicitucial research.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Very good friend is a PH.D. (With A Doctorate in Pharmacy) aka Pill Pusher. We have discussed smoke, smoking POT, and last the "new" fad Vaping.

He say he expect to see the true long term effect from Vaping in about 2016, and point out that much of the Vaping Juice is oil based, or has some sort of oil in it,

He point out the large percentage of water there is in the body, and what happen to oil when you put a drop of most oil in water. It coats the water.

So if you want an oil coating on you lung as the oil will not be absorbed into the tissue. Go Vape.

Oil based?? They are usually propylene glycol or vegetable glycol based...or a mixture of both.

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0

I don't doubt the ambiguity of the long term effects of vaping at this stage, but that claim is straight up outrageous...

@K Williams is spot on, a PG/VG mix is what is always used and occasionally 100% VG as some folks have sensitivities to PG. I have to assume your "Oil" must be due to using a weird flavour additive.

Of all the research I've done on Vaping, I can 100% guarantee you it's far better for you than smoking ciggy's. The only side effect that I am somewhat interested in seeing what it does long term is the slight artery tension immediately after a Vape hit. It goes away in seconds but I just can't imagine that would be too crash hot for you repeated year after year. But I'm not a doctor, it's just a general feeling.

On top of the mounting research evidence and the fact nicotine in this form is not a carcinogen, the body doesn't lie either. My health improved out of sight when vaping instead of smoking. From circulation to lung capacity I just felt better, like noticeably.

@CaptainRon I'm glad you are enjoying it and I was just like you, I honestly think my addiction was more about a throat hit than the nicotine. I missed inhaling too and vaping was the answer! If you get a chance try Chubby Bubble Vapes Apple. Of the 50 odd varieties I've tried now, it's my all time favourite.

The Munt

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
First day back after a 170hr week. Actually 2 but it all blends together when you are working away!

Got back to my new little Berzerker MTL starter kit. I was looking for a good option that was a little smaller, pocket style unit that wasn't a sub ohm.
This little guy is great very impressed so far, I couldn't help myself upping the wattage on the sub-ohn tank and I was slowly turning my throat into a wasteland. Because it's a MTL tank it's got a tighter draw, but the advantage this one has over similar units is it can vape thicker juice. I like 80/20 usually and this unit handles it no worries.

Using a 1.5ohm coil in this and it's much smoother and I physically cant turn it up so a good solution if you are your own worst enemy.

Mod: BSKR MTL Starter Kit
Tank: BSKR MTL Starter Kit
Resistance: 1.5ohm
Juice: Air Factory Wild Apple
Nic: 4mg
BSKR.jpg

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey fellow vapers! I run a pulse squonk, I'm on a grape juice kick lately, running drip this sour grape, 21g flatwire build in the pulse 24 rda

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
First day back after a 170hr week. Actually 2 but it all blends together when you are working away!

Got back to my new little Berzerker MTL starter kit. I was looking for a good option that was a little smaller, pocket style unit that wasn't a sub ohm.
This little guy is great very impressed so far, I couldn't help myself upping the wattage on the sub-ohn tank and I was slowly turning my throat into a wasteland. Because it's a MTL tank it's got a tighter draw, but the advantage this one has over similar units is it can vape thicker juice. I like 80/20 usually and this unit handles it no worries.

Using a 1.5ohm coil in this and it's much smoother and I physically cant turn it up so a good solution if you are your own worst enemy.

Mod: BSKR MTL Starter Kit
Tank: BSKR MTL Starter Kit
Resistance: 1.5ohm
Juice: Air Factory Wild Apple
Nic: 4mg
View attachment 121780
Why did you specifically not want a sub ohm tank?

I've attempted the vape thing off and on for a few years, but I've never come to a happy place with it.
Either not enough draw, or leaking.
coughing, throat burn, or hot vape.
cracking popping noises, and/or juice residue getting on my lips... :/
I cant seem to figure out appropriate wattages, ohms, etc.
I think I need a "vaping for dummies" instructional...
Just got a new tank, u well crown mini 3, .4 ohm on a mod a friend gave me.
It's the best so far, but still can't get it dialed in and having those problems. :/
20181020_003733.jpg
20181020_003547.jpg

kit_luce

To the ones we can save, and those we can't.
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Why did you specifically not want a sub ohm tank?

I've attempted the vape thing off and on for a few years, but I've never come to a happy place with it.
Either not enough draw, or leaking.
coughing, throat burn, or hot vape.
cracking popping noises, and/or juice residue getting on my lips... :/
I cant seem to figure out appropriate wattages, ohms, etc.
I think I need a "vaping for dummies" instructional...
Just got a new tank, u well crown mini 3, .4 ohm on a mod a friend gave me.
It's the best so far, but still can't get it dialed in and having those problems. :/
View attachment 123597
View attachment 123598
Leaking is pretty much unavoidable with a tank, the only thing to help counter act it is to close the airflow slots when you fill it if it's a top fill. Any popping and crackling on inhale is almost always unburnt juice. Try turning up your wattage like 10 watts at a time. When you put a new coil in a tank fill it up with your juice and let that shit soak in for like 30 minutes or more before you use it. As far as resistance, with a tank and a regulated (what you have) mod, the only difference between coil resistances will be battery life. I hate tanks, and I hate dripping, that's why I use a squonk, best of both worlds lol.