What's new

What's in your tank today?

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's more home friendly with the 5 kids I have so yeah, im an admitted vaper nd dont smoke cigarettes like a freight train anymore. Down to about 1 pack every two weeks when stress is very high. Smoke all my cigars and pip tobacco's outside or in the truck now. Mostly while driving or on break at work.
Working through some cookie butter at the moment but love the jam monster blends.
Duchess reserve is another one I'm fond of cant recall who makes it. Local vape shop shop has a house blend they make called elf juice that's a great peppermint and not menthol cigarette like.
Good to know I'm not alone here.....

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Took me a little bit but here's a shot of the vape stuff around the house.
Not just mine but the wifes also. Her brother introduced us to the world of vaping and it was like lighting a fire on dry leaves.
We dont smoke inside anymore so it ain't all bad.

Last edited:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Took me a little bit but here's a shot of the vape stuff around the house.
Not just mine but the wifes also. Her brother introduced us to the world of vaping and it was like lighting a fire on dry leaves.
We dont smoke inside anymore so it ain't all bad.
The shop I help run now carries mods and holy shit it's a rabbit hole just like cigars. I will never wrap my head around mods. lol
This! I just want one that's smooth, compact, doesn't burn or choke me.
So frustratingly complex.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This! I just want one that's smooth, compact, doesn't burn or choke me.
So frustratingly complex.
Voopoo drag
Fireluke mesh tank
Great flavor production, size, easy to use, coils last a month. What's not too like?
You will pay double if you buy it in a store so much advice is save a ton of time and money and order it online and watch a YouTube video or two and your set for around $70 for a kit that will last till you dont want it too.

The Munt

Observe everything. Listen intently.
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Why did you specifically not want a sub ohm tank?

I've attempted the vape thing off and on for a few years, but I've never come to a happy place with it.
Either not enough draw, or leaking.
coughing, throat burn, or hot vape.
cracking popping noises, and/or juice residue getting on my lips... :/
I cant seem to figure out appropriate wattages, ohms, etc.
I think I need a "vaping for dummies" instructional...
Just got a new tank, u well crown mini 3, .4 ohm on a mod a friend gave me.
It's the best so far, but still can't get it dialed in and having those problems. :/
View attachment 123597
View attachment 123598
I wanted to not have the option to turn it up!
The original Uwell Crown would be my pick if you hate leaks, the only time this baby has leaked was on a plane.
Still my favourite tank, steer clear of the 2 and 3 though, gotta be the original, all stainless. Coils last forever too.
Leave it on power mode, too many variables otherwise when you first start, and just start at 20ohms and crank up 5 a time till you find the sweat spot.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Alright I'll admit it, I started looking into this just before the holiday and I've definitely taken to it. I'm a unique case (I think), because I've never smoked cigarettes, and am not addicted to nicotine. In fact, the nicotine is the biggest downside to cigars for me as I don't do well with it at all. I don't inhale when I vape and I use only 0mg liquid. I have been thinking about starting a thread, something like "The Aficionado's Guide to Vaping," because what I am doing is vaping for the same reasons people smoke cigars, which I don't think is the approach 99.9% of the vaping market takes. They are largely marketed and used as a smoking cessation device, but they are enjoyable in most of the same ways cigars are, with a lot of other benefits on top.

My biggest issue is the terrible reputation that vaping has. It is definitely a different crowd than cigar smoking, and that is unfortunate because it has a lot of the same appeal.

To answer the original question, I have been exploring the Vape Wild catalog, currently vaping Blue Harvest which is a blueberry lemon flavor, which I like a lot.

I think I will make that thread, and put on my flame suit before reading the comments. Nice to know there are at least a few of you out there.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
If you make your own juice, it'll save you a bundle... Can be a bit painful when you first start, but once you get the hang of it....

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beccas trip from budget vape.
Got a great deal over the holidays on a voopoo drag I'm still waiting to receive in the mail.
Also ordered some jam monster pbj and BlackBerry jam and some don Juan reserve from ejuiceconnect.
No cigarettes for me this year. Or soda. And less processed foods as well.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Speaking of no soda/processed foods, one of my other vices is candy, I am as addicted to that as I can claim to be to anything. I find that vaping is working as a calorie-free alternative. I have a big bag of shit from Christmas I would normally be all over and I've barely touched it as I've been going through different liquid flavors.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of no soda/processed foods, one of my other vices is candy, I am as addicted to that as I can claim to be to anything. I find that vaping is working as a calorie-free alternative. I have a big bag of shit from Christmas I would normally be all over and I've barely touched it as I've been going through different liquid flavors.
I have 5 kids so it's easy for me to make candy disappear. I love chocolate and right now I'm doing well limiting my intake. Hopefully that continues. Vaping has helped curb my sugar desires too thankfully.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Upgrade arrived. Finally got a drag 157w and put my fireluke on and off I went!
Got some Don Juan reserve, jam monster BlackBerry and jam monster pbj limited Edition as well.

OleVaSmoker

Leafman
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up an innokin eq pod device and some solace creamy tobacco salt nic for vaping whilst out and driving. So far it's a good combo and very satisfying. Great flavor as well from a pod device.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Am i the only one that makes my own fluid? 120ml of juice for about $2.50!
I make all my own and have for the last 3 years. It's the easiest damn thing and doesn't cost much at all. Even if you don't like a recipe you can pour it out and still save money over buying online or from a store. I'm pretty much stuck on a recipe of Banana cream, caramel, funnel cake. I've been slowly decreasing the nicotine each batch so I'm about down to 0 nic. I'm hoping I can put the thing down after that. Just for the same reason I quit cigarettes, I just don't want to be tied to it.

Dran

"That guy"
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Yeah... I was a pack a day smoker, and a tin and a half of grizzly a day guy, took about 2 years to quit everything using e-cigs...the next 3 years were the worst of my life... The cravings never went away, never subsided.... I was finding 24/7... Eventually decided 7-10 years lost off the end of life was worth it if the alternative was living like that.... E-cig for my constant cravings, a can of dip for work that nkrmally lasts me 2-3 shifts, and pipes and cigars for my evening relaxation.

Sent from my LGL83BL using Tapatalk