What's new

What's in your travel humidor?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Can I ask what the reasoning for this is? I've never really done this so I'm curious if I should be.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
I don't do this exactly, but something slightly similar. When I do stock my travel humi for a trip, anything I don't smoke stays inside until it's put to death by fire. I went on a trip over the weekend but didn't get to all my smokes, so now they're waiting.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I have a couple of those in the car for the golfing (and the giving on the golf course.)

But normally, I pick up what I'm going to smoke from the humi.

nic

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Can I ask what the reasoning for this is? I've never really done this so I'm curious if I should be.
It started exactly like @OldSkoolTarHeel described, by accident. Now just like having a nice selection of smokes ready picked. It goes in my back pack during the day and out to the garage in the evening. Keeps me from suffering analysis paralysis as well.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I do do this but I've not been so mobile and haven't smoked all that much but I'll check to see if I got anything in one. I stopped using bovedas with these since they're damn near airtight and airspace is limited. They started not burning so correctly, in the summer at least.

Sent from my SM-G900K using Tapatalk

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Thanks, I haven't tried the MJ12 in Natural, it's from 2012, hope it's still firing on all cylinders. :D
I like the natural better than the maduro in the MJ12 and I really like the maduro.