What's new

Whats next? Custom rolled?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Well I have pretty much tried most of the regular production Habanos and ELs and have found the cigars I enjoy the most. Now I am looking to try some new things. I am thinking about venturing into the world of custom rolled cubans for special occassion smokes, but I have no Idea where to start. Alfredo, Taboada, ect. Or should I just start trying some more Reservas, milleniums, 30th anni. ect. If you guys could give me some ideas of customs to try first that would be great. and maybe PM some good sources.

Thanks,

Rich

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I hear Taboada's are great (hasn't everyone). However, I would worry about finding authentic Taboada's. That's the crux of the problem with any Custom Made. You could try some Cuban Dunhill and Davidoffs. Now that Is taking It to the next level.

sgresso

Long hair Dork
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Richsmoke19 said:
Well I have pretty much tried most of the regular production Habanos and ELs and have found the cigars I enjoy the most. Now I am looking to try some new things. I am thinking about venturing into the world of custom rolled cubans for special occassion smokes, but I have no Idea where to start. Alfredo, Taboada, ect. Or should I just start trying some more Reservas, milleniums, 30th anni. ect. If you guys could give me some ideas of customs to try first that would be great. and maybe PM some good sources.

Thanks,

Rich

Well send me the rest for disposal and I will show ya where to start!!!

j/k I recomend the custom rolled followed by a trip there for really custom rolled cigars.....

DocRKS

Herf Doctor
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Richsmoke19 said:
are there any sites that sell Customs other than CTO?
Thne LCDH in TJ, Mexico has had Taboada in their shop hand rolling in the past. ......... However, there was a "problem" recently with some folks buying "Toboda's" they suspect may not have been done by him - so as in everything else - Caveat Emptor

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
hey rich pm me. I got a buddy who wants to sell of some of his taboada's. These are 100% legit ones, I will vouch for them. I'm gonna ask him how much he wants for them.

Sorry, I'm not giving up the few I have left, and yes, these are worth every penny.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Prince said:
MO sells them on his site as well, no?
I'm curious about that myself. I've seen Mo mention his customs by Taboda, but only by e-mail. There are the other customs on his site (are they also the Tabodas?) I have yet to hear of anyone sampling Mo's customs. I've had a few of Alfredo's and they are damn good.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
MO puts his private label on many vitola's of Cubans. I have heard from one person who had one that they were good. lol. I know that Is the epitome of not ellaborating.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
can someone pm about MO please. Sounds familar but not to sure what site it is.

Thanks for all the info guys.

-Rich

Edit: Al PM headed your way!