What's new

What's on the Tube?

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Watch Boardwalk Empire at 9:00PM (while DVR'ing Dexter), Walking Dead at 10:00PM (while DVR'ing Brew Master).

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Watch Boardwalk Empire at 9:00PM (while DVR'ing Dexter), Walking Dead at 10:00PM (while DVR'ing Brew Master).
TiVoing both of these to watch after my hockey game tonight.

Besides that, it's Sons of Anarchy on Tuesdays, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and The League on Thursdays, and NHL hockey the rest of the time.

WkndSmoker

Short Story
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
NCIS, NCIS Los Angeles, The Mentalist, Criminal Minds, How I Met your Mother, The Big Bang Theory, Mike and Molly, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, Hawaii Five O.

Not a cable/satellite subscriber, so those are my favorites that I watch each week.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Watching the SD/Indy game right now.. Prolly gonna watch Mission: Impossible tonight while smoking out on the porch after the game. No work tomorrow, so I'll be up a while.

dued

Cigars, Coffee, Salsa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lots of movies mostly, just watched "There Will Be Blood" last night for the second time, epic movie.

ThatGuy3510

Alpha-nerd
Rating - 94.1%
36   2   1
I'm a huge fan of Big Bang Theory, and True Blood (cuz the fiance likes True Blood). Besides that, NCIS and Family Guy.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Been watching Criminal Minds. Also enjoy NCIS, NCIS LA, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Law and Order: SVU, Without a Trace, and Dexter.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have been watching a lot of tv since I am on a medical leave from work. A few of my favorites are:

Terriers
Burn Notice
Family Guy
Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Sons of Anarchy, even though it is getting way to soap opera-ish
The League
to name a few

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
The Walking Dead and every college football game I can find. Pretty soon, I won't be watching anything until next fall. Most of the time, I just watch whatever my 5 year old son is watching. Spongebob, Johnny Test, Chowder, MAD....the list goes on and on.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I like how they meshed! Everyone on the show is hilarious!

BOTLing, while wifey is watching the Bad Girls Club, I take a peep every now and then. These Girls are crazy!

danthebugman

BoM Nov '10
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
Oh man...well here we go:

Family Guy
American Dad
South Park
NCIS
CSI (the original, not any of the spin offs which I don't think are nearly as good)
Big Bang Theory
Chuck
Two and a Half Men
Lie to Me
Cougar Town (yeah I know)
Burn Notice
Royal Pains

There's probably a few I'm forgetting :dunno:.

Dan