What's new

What's the best wrapper you got recently?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My most recent love affair is the Mexican San Andres wrapper from LO. Larger size leaf, very smooth, dark color, small veins. The entire bag of leaf was perfect. It's the nicest leaf I've ever used. Some say it's spicy but I use minimal wrapper so it's not affecting me. I'm lov'in this stuff.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My most recent love affair is the Mexican San Andres wrapper from LO. Larger size leaf, very smooth, dark color, small veins. The entire bag of leaf was perfect. It's the nicest leaf I've ever used. Some say it's spicy but I use minimal wrapper so it's not affecting me. I'm lov'in this stuff.
I'm basically with you. I was using LO MSA and LO Carmeroon on the same blend, both are good, personally think Cameroon outperformed MSA a little bit though...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Gray remarked "where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise," but he left out the garnishment.

I never understood parsley. Why do restaurants feel compelled to put that useless sprig on your plate? Until the day I took a French girl to a fancy restaurant in Noumea. She explained: "I makes semen taste good." I ate my parsley that night, I can tell you.

Scuse me. I gotta go shower now.

Dominican56

CRA #99997657
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Gray remarked "where ignorance is bliss, 'tis folly to be wise," but he left out the garnishment.

I never understood parsley. Why do restaurants feel compelled to put that useless sprig on your plate? Until the day I took a French girl to a fancy restaurant in Noumea. She explained: "I makes semen taste good." I ate my parsley that night, I can tell you.

Scuse me. I gotta go shower now.
We use parsley all the time. Of course there are different varieties of the stuff and what we use is more delicate and flavorful than what's used as a garnish. It seems to me, restaurants use a most hardy kind as a garnish.

Don't be so bland Mister, enjoy the presentation parsley brings to your plate, no matter what dreary rain helped produce it. LOL