What's new

What's up everyone?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hi,
My name is Chris, and I've been "lurking" here for a couple of weeks. There is a ton of great information here!

I've been smoking cigars for about five years, after being introduced to the seductive leaf while I lived in Miami. I'm finishing up my doctorate in music at the University of Georgia, and will be looking for a college teaching job soon. My favorite cigars are in the Med-Full line, especially Padron, LGC, Tatuaje, and Fuente. My CC experience has grown a bit in the last year, and I find Partagas to be my favorite, along with the Magnum 46 and Punch.

I look forward to learning more here, and talking with you all about cigars!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Welcome! I'm glad you liked lurking, but I think you'll have twice as much fun posting. I'm also glad you decided to join us on this fun little forum.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Welcome... Come on down to the city Saturday the 12th.. I think there are 3-4 of us that are getting together for some smokes and drinks...

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Should be either the Highland Cigar Co in the Highlands or at Dantannas at Lenox... I have to talk to some of the other guys to make sure though

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
Glad you made it to the site. Make yourself at home. Be sure to read those sticky posts in most sections for great information if not done so already.