What's new

What's up everyone!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've been surfing around on here for almost 6 weeks and I find myself reading this site more and more. This is one of the friendliest Forums I've seen in a while, and I enjoy reading other people's thoughts and opinions. So, I'm taking the plunge and updating my profile and making my first post here.

My name is Jason. I'm from Tulsa, OK. I live on Lake Eufaula, just south of Tulsa and run a marina here. Photography was my trade. I mostly enjoy traveling, music, cycling, and anything outdoors for the most part. I'm pretty simple. I like fine dining, yet I'll settle for a plain cheeseburger. I love visiting new places,(mostly cities) but most of the time I'll find new landscapes to shoot. I'd go across the country to see a concert let alone a few hundred miles to see that random punk band that plays in front of 20 people.

I'm addicted to my stainless grill on my front deck as well as trying new cigars. I've only been smoking for a few years, but I dove into it once I was hooked and built up a semi decent stash. I go through phases regularly. Right now I'm currently stuck on Liga Privada no. 9s, Padillas(1932). I'm completely hooked on Illusiones(bought different 5 boxes and plan to get rest of each size by the end of the year). I get real impulsive when I see these in a shop.

I'm going to post more here. I suck at these things. I'm much more outgoing in person.

-J

Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Wow... you sound like you're looking for a date!! Me? I like long walks on the beach, and someone to who is eager to please and willing to listen! :grin:

Just Kidding man....

Welcome to BOTL!!