What's new

Whats Up Everyone

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pleasure you meet you all, my name is Steven but all my friends call me Sherwood. I'm from Westchester County in New York, but currently live in Manhattan as I attend Columbia University where I study Economics specializing on international financial markets and monetary policy. Now that the boring stuff is out of the way I've been smoking for a few years, mostly on the golf course or the odd Friday nigh with the boys. About 2 months ago I had the pleasure of smoking a Feral Pig from the Liga Privada Unico Serie and it set in motion an all consuming obsession with good sticks. As much as it pisses my girlfriend off I'm now a daily smoker with Undercrown Corona being my usual go to. When I feel like balling out a little more like after crushing a midterm or something I may purchase a No. 9 or smoke one off the Unico Series in my humidor. Drew Estate has become my favorite smokes but I also enjoy: Tatuaje, Las Flor de Antillas, and the occasional Rocky Patel Edge. Last week a buddy gave me 5 Montecristo No. 2's and I've only had time to smoke one but loved that too. That's about all I got. I'm still a rookie when it comes to cigars so I can't wait to absorb some of the vast knowledge I've heard exists here.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Welcome from Calif.
In the coming months, if you stick around, be prepared for your gf to get more pissed off.